Content Creation is one of the fields which is growing day by day. Video editing which is considered as a part of creating content is said to be very time consuming and requires labor for the editing compilation. But since AI technology is developing day by day, this feature of video editing has also seen an advancement and is going under transformation. Since AI is being used in maximum field of our day to day life, the process of video editing has also been simplified since the launch of Gencraft and its alternatives making it more accessible, efficient and creative when compared to earlier ones. In this blog we are going to learn more about Deepswap and its 5 tools in the exciting world of AI technology specially for video editing and its significance for creators, professionals and Industry.
Key Features of HeyGen:
- Avatar Customization:
- HeyGen allows the user to change and customize their avatars.
- From the appearance of the avatar to its voice and gestures all can be customized.
- Multilingual Capabilities:
- The user can create videos in multiple languages and that too of their choice.
- It helps to reach the global targeted audience using their desired language.
Overview on DeepSwap
Deepswap also referred as “FaceSwap” or “Face Morphing” is an AI technology that using deep learning techniques replaces or modifies one person’s face to another person whether it’s an image or a video.
- It creates realistic and amazing results.
- This AI technology offers a wide range of opportunities for Producers, Educators and Communicators to use and expand their creativity capabilities for content creation.
- Deepswap ai not only gives an option to morph and change the faces but also has an option to produce real life videos in multiple languages of your choice so that the user can easily have an approach to their audience in huge numbers.
How Deepswap ai works?
The working process of Deepswap can be broke down into the following steps:
- Data Collection:
- Step one is to collect a large dataset of images with the faces of the individual the user wants to use.
- This dataset contains the image of both Source person; the one whose face is to be replaced and image of Target person; the one whose face is to be used.
- Face Detection:
- This AI algorithm is used to locate and extract the face present in the images.
- These deepswap ai algorithms identify main facial features such as Eyes, Nose, and Mouth.
- This feature creates a bounding box around the detected face.
- Face Alignment:
- This feature is used to properly align the face as well as the pose.
- This ai feature involves adjusting of the position as well as the orientation of both the faces so that the key features can be aligned in the same position to each other.
- Feature Extraction:
- Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) models are used to extract facial feature and landmarks from the source and target faces.
- This feature uses the shape of the eye, position of the mouth and contour of the face.
- Embedding Representation:
- The features extracted are transformed as Embedding; a numerical representation.
- This embedding representation converts each unique characteristics of each faces in such a way that it can be compared to other faces and manipulated easily.
- Face Swap Model:
- Generative Adversarial Networks or GANs or other architectures based learning model is trained using the embeddings of both the faces whether it is Source or Target faces.
- This feature generate a new face using the combination of both Source face and Target face.
- Image Synthesis:
- The model takes embedding from both Source as well as Target face as an input to generate a new image.
- This is where actual face swapping takes place.
- Blending and Post Processing:
- Blending technique is applied to merge the generated face with original one’s image or video.
- It includes colors adjustment, lighting and texture to make the swapping look more realistic.
- The final Image or the video which contains the swapped face is saved and now can be used.
Alternative Deepswap AI tools:
- These AI powered avatars are created and designed in such a way that it can replicate human expressions, gestures and speech.
- The user has an option to choose from different avatars to chose from which can be represented in the user’s videos. Each avatars have their own unique characteristics and personality.
2) HeyGen for Video Translation
- This AI tool allows the creators to create a translation video with just one click.
- It is useful to reach the audience in wide numbers using real human like tones, emotions and lip sync.
- DeepSwap AI
- It is an AI tool which is designed to swap faces mainly in videos.
- It is powered by cutting edge synthesis technology which enables the substitution voice of speaker in instructional video to another actor.
- According to the website, it is the leading platform when talking about AI driven video synthesis.
- It has access to a wide range of features which can be used in the field of content creators, marketers and educators.
- Its technology allows users to generate real life-like video in multiple languages and also produce content with human-like expressions.
- Synthesia is now generating a new way for the upcoming era to create efficient video production.
- This AI generated content creation platform is used to have a engaging business with their audience.
- Its technology makes it effortless in the field of video content to produce dynamic videos at scale.
- Its features mainly include an extensive library of background and virtual sets.
All the information provided above about the AI tool is well researched and is use for informative purposes only. Before using the tool do explore these tools in depth, considering their requirements.
DeepSwap which is also referred as FaceSwap or Face Morphing is an AI driven technology used to replace or modify Source face to the targeted face whether its an image or a video a creates a more realistic and amazing result. In this article we have covered about Deep Swap, its features and 5 other AI tools which makes video creation easy.
Read, also about……..